Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Layer / Node Base Compositing

There are so many post around the web talking about this matter, the differences ,the good and the bad.
sure each one has its advantage and disadvantages but some people still prefer one on another.

I have different view about this, it depend on how I like to look at things. well I can sum my view in this Illustration:


The Illustration shows how things organized in each platform (in my view) 
In node base compositing, compositers can see everything lay dawn in front of them which make it easy to keep track on the proces and also faster to find elements around.  
on the other hand, layer base compositing .... it is not that its hard to look for things around but slower in some cases.Compositers  may find it hard to track the process ( not who was working on the project but if the project handed to other compositer). 
But still it all depend on how the compositer organized his project in both cases. 
I hope compositer try both and find the best suit for his\her and adapt techniques from and into each base 

No comments:

Post a Comment